A twist on the everyday tee, The Downturn Beaded Tank is all about elevating basics into subtle statement pieces.
- Detachable neck collar for ease of washing
- A soft lightweight jersey fabrication that drapes on the body
- Laser Cut small holes in the fabric is a custom feature
- A keyhole opens at the back with a button and loop to easily get this on and off
- Raw cut seams on the bottom hemline and around the armholes
The over piece has been designed to be dethatched through the functionality of press studs. Made up of over 6 different textual bindings, the over piece celebrates hand-craftsmanship at its finest with wooden beads and gold sequins all individually stitched on. Multiple circle bindings sit beside the beading to enlighten the toughness of this style. A highlight is the ragged ivory fringing that brings the tee to life and is nostalgic of the IXIAH tribal roots.
Model is a size 8 AU / US 4 and is wearing the size 8 AU/ US 4.
Main Body: 94% Rayon 6% Spandex knit. 100% Cotton base under the neck collar. Beads are all hand applied. Gold Metal Brass Sequin Beads and Natural Wooden beads are used. The bindings are polyester and cotton.