Infused with embroidery detailing and accents of sheerness, the Mayara Crop celebrates the beauty of textural fabrications. Combining an open weave lace and a zig-zag mesh for the large billowing but lightweight sleeves.
- Gold buttons loop up at the front to get the top on and off
- This top does have a tie at the back that is adjustable to perfect the size and mould to the body
- The top is framed with a binding along the top of the bust and sleeve
- The sleeve is finished with an elastic
- Hand Made tassels finish the ends of the straps on this top
The crop has a centre front opening for ease, a corset-like tie-up feature and aesthetically designed billowing sleeve. The neckline is finished with a hand-dyed ivory binding that is drawn from the embroidery.
Style this with the Matching Surrender Skirt for a complete look or for a more casual vibe we love this with the Utopia Skirt.
Model is a size 8 AU / US 4 and is wearing the size 8 AU/ US 4.
Fabric Content: Lace is 100% Polyester. Lining is 100% Cotton. Bindings are 100% Polyester. Buttons are applied by hand.