A return to our signature sellout: The Outlaw. This time created from a hand painted and illustrated watercolour print, contrasted by an embroidered lace and a play on sheerness with an open mesh.
- Angled frills are layered with print and embroidered lace fabrics
- This skirt comes complete with the matching bandeau
- The bandeau is finished with 2 prints. One on one side and the second print on the other side.
- All frills feature a soft white binding sewn onto the outer edges
- A circular frill highlights the angular lines about 2 of the frills.
- Two hand-painted and illustrated prints rotate through this piece on the frills and the waistband.
This style is meticulously created with up to 7 hand cut circle frills that contour around the female silhouette and aesthetically dash with the mesh base fabrication. Showcasing the beauty of rawness yet the sophistication of contouring, its unique fabrication combinations reinforce the popularity of this style. The bandeau is inclusive with the skirt and can also be worn with the Lover Frill Top for a full ruffle effect.
Model is a size 8 AU / US 4 and is wearing the size 8 AU/ US 4.
Designed and Pattern Made in Australia.
Main Body; 100% Polyester. Exclusive Designed and Hand Painted Digital Print